Just A Reminder...

Now, just in case you were wondering, the material posted here is the property of the author, and if anyone wants to quote from it, you may– in moderation; but please link back to the original page you got it from. After all, it’s only fair!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Tulsa Zoo!

Pictures, Finally! I know. 

J and I ventured out on a beautiful Sunday (way too beautiful for January!) and visited the zoo in Tulsa. I hadn't been before, and really wanted to go.

This is only a taste of the pictures I actually took, but they are some of my favorites.

Asian Elephant

 Cheetah

Giraffe

Giraffe with attitude!

Lemur, relaxing

Flamingo

Huffy Flamingo

Hiding Flamingo

"I'm gonna eat your face!!"

Flamingo

Giant Gourami - I can't tell you how long he posed for the perfect picture for me!

Monkey

I thought it was an iguana... I don't remember if it was or not

Some little mystery lizard

This one had a name, but I don't remember it either

Monkey!

Tiger

Meerkat

Rhino

I love this shot

Lions

Koi

Iguana getting huffy (he eventually hissed at me)

Leopard

White Peacock

Peacock

Well, hello, beautiful!

Otter

Little Chimpanzee

Momma Chimpanzee

Grizzly Bear

The rest can be seen here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjypYuoK

No comments:

Post a Comment